The The Federal Rural University of Pernambuco (UFRPE) has the honor to organize and invite all to the III Latin American Symposium on Reproductive Ecology, Recruitment and Fishery #SIBECORP3, which will take place from 22 to 26 November 2015, in Porto de Galinhas, Ipojuca – Pernambuco.
This event is the response to the increasing concern of Latin American researchers to promote collaboration between continents, due to the importance of fishing as vital pilar for Latin America, Spain and Portugal economic resource. The main objective is to identify and define research areas of common interest and promote joint projects to promote cooperation among countries in fisheries research.
Another major objective of #SIBECORP3 is to focus on the study of the reproductive biology of exploited species, fecundity and the factors that affect this variable, as well as subsequent processes, including variability in growth early stages of life and recruitment. The third edition of SIBECORP incorporate all these aspects in both tropical marine resources and inland waters.
Papers may be presented orally or how posters in the following thematic sessions:
- Reproductive strategies of aquatic organisms, reproductive ecophysiology;
- Reproductive potential and causes of variation;
- Process of recruitment;
- Usefulness of reproductive biology studies into the assessment and fisheries management.
On the oficial web page (http://www.sibecorp3.org/) you will find updated information and you can follow all the news of #SIBECORP3. We will make a big event, which will be a great attraction for all concerned.
- Date for abstract submission and registration: 01/02/15
- Deadline for submission of abstracts and registration: 30/06/15
- Notification of acceptance of papers: 01/08/15
- Registration: 01/02/15
- Event Date: de 22 a 26 de noviembre de 2015