Are you interested in joining our research group and developing your own scientific career?
We regularly supervise Master projects, BsC projects and intership experiences on several topics of fisheries ecology.
Main lines of research in the lab are:
- Reproductive potential and reproductive strategies of commercial fish species.
- Phenotypic plasticity of fish like history traits (growth and reproduction) and their drivers.
- European Small Scale Fisheries: population and community indices, fleet dynamics and fish ecology.
- Fish biodiversity and exotic species.
- Spatial ecology and behaviour of marine species
Do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) if your interested to join us working within any of these research topics.